Lone Worker Protection
As an employer you have a legal responsibility for the health, safety, and welfare at work of all of your employees. As part of this you have a duty to conduct a lone worker risk assessment, and take steps to ensure that lone workers are not at more risk than other employees.
As well as staff safety, employers need protection from increasing costs and risks that arise from operating a mobile workforce.
ASH Lock & Secure are able to provide a variety of personal safety solutions for lone worker protection to anyone facing the threat of verbal or physical abuse during their working day or for those working in hazardous environments.
Lone workers or remote workers will immediately benefit from increased peace of mind knowing they are better protected by an ACPO approved device with the support available 24/7/365 through our alarm receiving centre.
Our solutions include:
ArchAngel Protector - an innovative portable device using SIM and GPS technology to provide a dynamic tool to discreetly manage high risk situations:
- Uses multiple technologies to locate the user -accurate to within 5 meters
- Permits the user to raise the alarm discreetly without compromising safety
- Allows Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) to listen in, and permits 2-way conversations between the user and ARC
- Vibrates to provide discreet notification to user that call monitoring is under way
- Stealth mode enables ARC to re-establish contact with the user if a call drops out
- Raises the alarm if a predetermined safety perimeter is breached
Other solutions include ArchAngel, ArchAngel Carer and ArchAngel Pinpoint. To discuss your Lone Worker requirements call us now on 01442 872586.